Billing Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pmFor your convenience, MD Laboratory offers you the ability to make a secure payment online, from both your desktop computer or mobile device. It is important to have your laboratory bill available. You will need the Account Number or Accession Number from your bill to make online payments. If you do not have a Account Number or Accession Number, please call billing customer service at (909) 568-2630.
Why am I receiving a bill from MD Laboratory?
- Your physician ordered laboratory testing and contacted us to perform these services. You might have visited one of our Patient Service Centers, or your specimens were collected at your doctor’s office and was ordered to be picked up.
- Your insurance coverage is capitated to another laboratory.
- You have outstanding deductibles and/or co-payments with your insurance carrier.
- The test(s) ordered is not covered by your insurance carrier.
What is a deductible?
- This is the amount that is required by your insurance carrier to be paid by the subscriber before health plan benefits will begin to reimburse for services. MD Laboratory bills for deductible amounts when notified to do so by the insurance company.
What is a co-payment?
- This is the amount as defined in your insurance policy that is owed by the patient, after the insurance has processed your claim. It is a tool used by the insurance companies to offset the cost of healthcare and it is usually a small or fixed amount. MD Laboratory bills for co-payments when notified to do so by the insurance company.
Can you bill my secondary insurance?
- Yes. Please call us at (909) 568-2630 to update your information.
How can I pay my bill?
- You may send your check or money order directly to the laboratory. Please write your MD Laboratory account number on your check or include it with your payment. You can call the Billing Department during business hours to pay by credit card over the phone. MD Laboratory accepts VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express; there is no charge to make a payment by phone. You may also pay securely below through PayPal’s encrypted payment gateway. You can also choose to pay directly from your PayPal account.